TERMS & CONDITIONS - TEACHER TRAINING
Please ensure you read these Terms & Conditions thoroughly before making your booking.
In submitting your booking form you acknowledge that you have read these Terms & Conditions.
Your Booking & Payment:
1. Your booking will be confirmed in writing (email) once you have paid the appropriate deposit.
2. All payments made to Oak Tree Yoga for the Teacher Training Course are non refundable.
3. If we have to cancel the Teacher Training Course before it starts you will be refunded all payments made to Oak Tree Yoga in full.
4. Payment plans are available upon request. Your continuing presence on the Teacher Training Course is contingent upon your paying all installments by the due date. Late or missing payments may result in immediate termination of your right to attend the Teacher Training Course.
5. Once accepted on to the Teacher Training Course, should you decide to defer your place or withdraw from the Teacher Training Course before the end of the training term, you agree to settle any outstanding payments. Leaving or deferring does not exempt you from this and payment for the full training must be settled.
Attendance & Graduation
6. Once you have committed to attend the Teacher Training Course, it is your responsibility to attend all of the scheduled sessions and you must do so in order to receive your final teaching qualification certificate.
7. If you wish to make up for missed sessions/hours privately, these hours will be charged extra at £60 per hour & will take place at Oak Tree Yoga, 174 Victoria Road, Wargrave RG10 8AJ. Additional costs and travel to the venue is entirely your responsibility.
8. If we have to change the venue of any trainings, we will inform you in writing (email) as soon as possible and will endeavour to find an alternative venue within 30 miles of the original venue.
9. Graduating from the Teacher Training Course is subject to your successfully completing all set tasks, homework and fulfilling all assessed teaching sessions to a high standard, as set & evaluated by the teacher(s) at Oak Tree Yoga. Graduation is not therefore autmoatic on completion of the course. The decision of the teacher(s) at Oak Tree Yoga in this matter shall be final.
10. After successful completion & graduation of the Teacher Training Course you are qualified to become a member of Yoga Alliance (UK) as an Associate Teacher Level 1. Current rules (at 29.9.19) state that after 2,000 hours teaching experience and 2 years as a qualified teacher you may become an Associate Teacher Level 2.
11. It is your responsibility to ensure your medical & psychological fitness to attend the course.
12. It is your responsibility to inform the teacher(s) if you have any injuries or health conditions (including pregnancy, suspected pregnancy or childbirth within the preceding three months) & to abide by their decision as to whether all or any part of that teaching session is appropriate for you & accept all modifications advised.
13. Elements of the Teacher Training Course may be physically strenuous, in completing your booking form you acknowledge that you participate in them voluntarily & understand that there is risk of personal injury.
14. We accept responsibility for ensuring that the Teacher Training is supplied as described.
15. We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, the threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control.
16. We will provide the course to you on the course dates as set out on our website and in your booking confirmation email. If we are unable to fulfill the dates as advertised, there will be an additional weekend offered in the month after the end of the course. This additional weekend will be stated in your booking confirmation, please keep this weekend available for this training.
17. We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. This Teacher Training Course is undertaken at your own risk. Neither are we liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat.
18. We are not liable for the loss or damage of your personal property.
19. We are not responsible for the proportion of male/female in any group, nor are we responsible for the individual behaviour of any student attending the Teacher Training Course.
20. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises at our discretion if your behaviour is disruptive or abusive.
21. Our contact details are: Oak Tree Yoga, 174 Victoria Road, Wargrave, RG10 8AJ / email@example.com / Mobile 07977 934346.
22. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law.