Traditionally, yoga was taught individually to ensure that each student gained complete understanding and mastery before moving to the next stage. This individual approach is suitable for students at all levels of experience, from beginners to more experienced practitioners.
Whether you’re looking to learn the basics to give you confidence to join a class, or to develop strength and ease in more challenging positions, Sarah will tailor your session to meet your specific goals.
Who are private yoga lessons for?
- New to yoga? Perfect for learning the basics & building confidence/ability before joining class
- Busy schedule? Fit lessons in around work & family commitments
- Experienced yogi? Improve alignment, ask questions, work on advanced asanas
- Injured/Stressed? Focus on yoga therapy for rehabilitating after injury/easing a stressful life
- Yoga Teacher? Explore teaching points, get advice on specific students or your own practice
£60 / 1 hour at Wargrave studio
How to Book: Contact Sarah to arrange a one to one session
Payment for your session is payable upon booking and is non-refundable