TERMS & CONDITIONS - RETREATS
1. Your place is not reserved until you have paid the appropriate deposit/fee. All payments to Oak Tree Yoga are non-refundable. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Oak Tree Yoga reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain all monies so far received.
2. Your booking is not considered definite and no contract will exist between you and Oak Tree Yoga until we receive full payment from you.
3. No transfers are permitted.
4. No refunds will be made for failure to complete the retreat.
5. You are required to have your own travel insurance. We require that your travel insurance covers the activity of this retreat as well as unexpected cancellation, sickness, losses, and all the usual risks. You should bring the policy with you in the case of an emergency.
6. All travel arrangements to the venue are your responsibility and at your own cost. Oak Tree Yoga shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. Transfers to/from the retreat are at your own cost and at your own risk.
7. For week long/weekend retreats, you are required to communicate your logistics by email prior to the start of the retreat.
Hill Walking Retreats:
8. Hiking and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death; in submitting your booking form you acknowledge that you accept these risks and take responsibility for your actions and involvement. Routes are subject to change in the event of severe weather events. It is your responsibility to inform Sarah of any illness/injury/mental health issue which might effect your ability to practice yoga/hike with the group.
9. If you have a medical condition, serious or otherwise, you must inform Oak Tree Yoga at time of booking.
10. If you have a food intolerance/allergy you must inform Oak Tree Yoga at time of booking.
11. Yoga and hill walking require a basic level of fitness and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are well enough and fit enough to join the retreat with its advertised yoga classes and other physical activities (e.g. hill walking).
12. Whilst all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, we are situated in the countryside where the land is uneven and we shall not be held responsible for any injuries caused by uneven terrain.
13. Our retreats are not suitable for pregnant women.
Amendments by Oak Tree Yoga:
14. Rarely, changes may have to be made (e.g., yoga teacher, class times or other arrangements), which we reserve the right to make at any time. If your accommodation has to be changed for any reason, we will do our utmost to provide accommodation of a similar standard. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible.
15. We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a retreat, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid within 10 working days.
16. We accept responsibility for ensuring that the retreats are supplied as described.
17. We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, the threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control.
18. We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Yoga classes and hiking trips are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat.
19. We are not liable for the loss or damage of your personal property.
20. We are not responsible for the proportion of male/female guests in any group. We are not responsible for the individual behaviour of any guest.
21. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises at our discretion if your behaviour is disruptive or abusive.